BrightDoor Central is a web based software application that may be accessed from any computer; anywhere as long as you have internet access. To log into your BrightDoor Central account, visit your unique URL.
Hint, your URL will be something like:https://companyname.brightdoor.com/brightbase.
Your username is your entire email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password will be provided to you by your company’s BrightDoor Administrator.
- If you have trouble with your password, select the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter your username/email address tied to your account.
- You will receive an email shortly with your new temporary password. This password will expire within 48 hours.
- Once you log into BrightDoor Central CRM with your temporary, you will need to reset your password in the My Profile section which is located in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Scroll down to the Security section and change your password here.
- Be sure to click “Save” at the bottom of the page to update yours changes.