BrightDoor Central allows users to create lists of contacts. Lists are different than Filters in that they are static and may contain any contact of your choosing. Examples of list types include holiday lists, previous owners, birthday lists. Prospects may be added or removed from lists at any time.
- First, create a name for your list under My Lists found on the main contact page.
- Type in the Name of your list, select Add.
Adding contacts to your list is quick and easy.
- On the main search page, each contact has a check box next to their name.
- Select the contact(s) that should be added to the list.
- If you need to filter your contacts use the Advanced Search bar to set additional parameters.
- To select the entire result set, select the top left check box to select ‘all’.
- Next, click Add to My List; found at the bottom of the page.
- Users will be asked to select the list in which the contact belongs. Note – you may perform different filters and add contacts to the same list. For example, if you wanted to add some of your A Prospects and some of your B Prospects you could run a filter for each status then select the individuals and add them to your list from the different result sets.
- Once the list is selected, contacts will be added to your new list which can be accessed in the “My Lists” menu of the Contacts page.