Tours allow users to quickly search for a specific tour, view upcoming tours, and schedule new tours.
- To access the Tours tab, simply click on Tours on the main navigation menu.
- On this page, you can create, search, and modify tour appointments. You will also be able to access a contact’s info page by clicking on the contact icon assigned to a specific tour.
Search for a specific tour by:
- Touring Agent
- Specific Date Range
Reset clears the search filters.
- To change the tour details select Edit. This will allow a user to adjust dates, times, and the type of tour.
- From the Tours page, click “Schedule Tour” in the Tours Action Menu on the left side of the page.
- Select the contact icon to search for a contact.
- A search screen will open.
- Here, users may filter a search by name, contact type, or contact status.
- Select Search to initiate the search.
- From the list that appears, choose the prospect by selecting the circle to the left of their name.
- Select Done. The screen will close.
- Select the date and time your contact will tour the Community.
- Select Save to finish creating the tour.Note: Communities with active BrightSync may synchronize tour appointments with their Exchange calendar by selecting the “Synchronize with Exchange” checkbox.