The My Profiles area is where the user configures settings for many aspects of BrightDoor Central, including eBlast campaign account information, BrightSync for Microsoft Exchange settings and much more. Each BrightDoor Central user has a unique profile. Users are allowed to change passwords, update an email address, configure BrightDoor Central preferences, activate a BrightSync account, create a Dropbox account, and set a custom Signature. Find dropbox configuration information here. Note: both email features may be enabled simultaneously.
- To access your profile, click on “My Profile” in the upper right corner of the home page.
The “My Profile” page is broken down into 7 sections.
- Details - Enter in your contact information here.
- Security – Update your email address and change your password.
- BrightDoor Central Preferences – Choose active notifications and how your assigned contacts are displayed.
- Email Dropbox – Setup an Email Dropbox address here. This will allow you document communication between you and your contacts. For more information, click here.
- BrightSync – Allows you to document communication between you and your contacts within BrightDoor Central automatically. For more information, click here.
- Personalization – Customize your profile by uploading your own photo or image. Note – You must be the assigned agent of a product for this picture to be displayed on the Product Share page.
- You can also setup your own email signature that will be included when emailing from BrightDoor Central. For more information, click here.