Save Email Templates right from your Microsoft Outlook email provider. The Microsoft Office Outlook “Quick Parts” feature provides the option to create and build text blocks and other reusable pieces of content. You can access and reuse your saved selections at any time.
Select the content or email message part that you want to store as a reusable building block.
On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Quick Parts.
Click Save Selection to Gallery Name Gallery.
Fill out the information in the Create New Building Block dialog box:
- Name – Type a unique name for the building block.
- Gallery – Select the gallery that you want the building block to show up in.
- Category – Select a category, such as General or Built-In, or create a new category.
- Description – Type a description of the building block.
To access, your saved Quick Part selections:
- Click where you want to insert a building block in the email message.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Quick Parts.
- Click on the Quick Part you would like to paste into the email message.
For more information and Quick Part options, check out the Microsoft Support Site.