BrightDoor Central CRM integrates content management throughout the system. The BrightDoor Apps area provides a collection of management features designed to make the job of updating content painless.
The screensaver mode (also referred to as BrightView) displays still imagery and video content when Sales Presenter is not in use. Once the initial setup is complete,
users can control the setup of playlists for the screensaver within BrightDoor Central CRM. To create a new playlist, follow the steps listed below.
- To access the Control Panel and click on “Apps” from the Navigation bar.
- Here is a look at the BrightDoor Apps Control Panel – to get started, click on “Screensaver Playlist”.
- To create a new playlist, click on “Create new Image Playlist”. If you would like to upload videos instead, click on “Create new Video Playlist.”
Here is an example of the “Create BrightView” page.
- First, enter the title of the playlist.
- There are two transition effects to choose from – Full Screen Slides and Photo Frame Slides
- Begin uploading images by selecting “Choose File”.
- The order of the images can be modified by clicking on the red arrows.
- Click “Add an Item” to upload additional files.
- Select “Save” to update your playlist.